Welcome to TourBeaufort.com
On the coast of North Carolina, facing the Beaufort Inlet and protected from the sea by the arms of the Southern Outer Banks, is the Historic port town of Beaufort, NC. A town unharmed by progress, retaining the charm of its early days with 18th century homes of pirates the likes of Blackbeard, sea captains, shippers and merchants still standing, gleaming white, on the Waterfront and along the live oak shaded streets. A town rich in history and folklore that invites all to come for a peaceful day in the past. A wonderful place for a wedding.
Island Hopping Adventure
We are one of the few boats permitted by the Cape Lookout National Seashore to take you to any part of the National Park, so charter a trip with us and spend a day exploring and enjoying one of the most beautiful parts of NC’s coast.
KID FRIENDLY :: AMAZING FAMILY DAY :: PRIVATE ONLY TO YOUR GROUP
- The best SHELLING beaches in North Carolina are inside the Cape Lookout National Seashore
- Shackleford Banks, home to roughly 120 WILD HORSES with a history dating back nearly 400 years!
- We have 6 full sets of snorkeling gear, and we can show you where to snorkel to explore the underwater realm.
- Learn about the local ecology and learn how the locals have been harvesting these waters for hundreds of years.
- Relax on a completely private stretch of beach, and enjoy the sounds of the winds & waves
- The Cape Lookout Lighthouse, which is one of the few operational lighthouses that can only be reached by boat – and, for the first time ever, the Lighthouse is open for climbing on a regular basis. Climb to the top and enjoy the spectacular view!
6 Guests Maximum :: Price is same for 1 – 6 Guests
Call (252) 515-0356 or Click to Book Online!
Reservations are Required :: Trips Available Year Round!